Join us on October 18 for a walkthrough of two exciting new tools:
- The Food Waste Atlas, developed by World Resources Institute and WRAP, is the world’s first global repository of food loss and waste data. It enables governments, companies, and researchers around the globe to find and report data on food loss and waste across the entire food supply chain, allowing you to search by food type, country, and stage in the supply chain.
- The Food Loss and Waste Value Calculator, created by Quantis as part of WBCSD’s FReSH program, gives you a snapshot of the environmental and nutritional impacts associated with the loss and waste of different types of food. This insight can help you prioritize different food loss and waste streams.
Hear from the creators about how these tools can provide you with essential insights into the impacts of food loss and waste to help inform your decisions. The webinar will also include a Question & Answer session.
Once you complete this registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar.
- Brian Lipinski, Associate II, Food Program, World Resources Institute
- Kai Robertson, Lead Advisor to the Food Loss & Waste Protocol for World Resources Institute
- Alexi Ernstoff, Global Science Coordinator – Sustainability Consultant with Quantis